Monday, September 7, 2009

Meal Planning Monday Sept 7th



Happy Labor day! It is a short week of cooking for me. I have included links to a couple of my favorite recipes. Here is my plan for the week:

Monday
Happy Labor Day

Tuesday
Unstuffed Green Pepper Skillet - I add 2 Tablespoons of Italian seasoning to the receipe (really easy recipe)

Wednesday

Chicken Enchilada Casserole - my kids really like this

Thursday
Grilled Pork Chops

Friday
Leftovers

Saturday
Picking up Rotessiere chicken

Sunday

Eating out

Looking for more menu plans then please visit Org Junkie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.