Monday, September 28, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award


Wow! Another blog award for lil ole me! A special Thank you to The Suburban Jungle for giving me the "One Lovely Blog Award!" .

The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are:

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here are my 15 lovely blog picks:


She Saved
Jam's Own Reality
Life's Not Always Fireflies and Hummingbirds
Potamus Prefers
Coupon Teacher
STL Mommy
A Hen's Nest
Amanda's Fun Stuff
Little People Wealth
Susan Heim on Parenting
Minnesota Mama's Must Haves
Mommy To A Lil Ladybug
My Red Apron
It's Gravy Baby
Night Owl Mama


8 comments:

Coupon Teacher said...

Thank you! I am honored!

Susan Heim said...

Wow, thank you! I'm so glad you're enjoying my blog. I appreciate the award!

Sarah said...

Thank you for the award!!! I'm so glad you like my blog :)

Keri Lyn @ She Saved said...

Thanks for the award!! I just posted it on my blog with my 15 favorites... I am also going ot add your button to my site!

Mom Union said...

Congrats on your award. You certainly deserve it. You do have a lovely blog! Heather G. (The Mom Union)

Henrietta said...

Congrats! You're blog is great :) Thanks for thinking of including me!

Night Owl Mama said...

Congratulations on your blog award its beautiful.
I'll see if I can snag and make a post soon thanks so very much SO sweet of you

Unknown said...

Thanks! I posted a thank you to you today :)

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.