Monday, September 21, 2009

Meal Planning Monday Sept 21st




This week I decided to make more meals out of my freezer. Here is a photo of what I found:

Then I looked for recipes that would use what I found in the freezer. It is getting to the end of the month and I am determined to stay within my budget. My family is really busy on Mondays and Wednesdays so I am using slow cooker recipes for those two nights. I managed to find enough for dinners for the entire week!


Monday
Awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast ~ really good recipe


Tuesday
Baked Tilapia


Wednesday
Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps ~ this is a favorite with my family

Thursday
Hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill

Friday
Jambalaya with shrimp

Saturday
Grilled salmon fillets

Sunday
Hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill ~ we usually don't eat hot dogs. These were free with a purchase at HyVee. They have been in the freezer for a while so I decided we needed to eat them.

Looking for more menu plans then please visit
Org Junkie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.