Time for fun with Thursday Thunks So here are the questions for this week:
1. My daughter (aka Demon #1) informed me the other day that her hugs were worth a million dollars. Would you give up hugs - giving and receiving - for the rest of your life, for a million dollars?
No, some things are worth more than money.
2.Have you ever been bitten by a member of the canine family?
No. I love dogs but I avoid those that look dangerous.
3. What is your favorite color of jeans?
I love jeans! my favorite color is dark blue.
4. What is something that has changed in public schools that you wish was the norm when you were in school?
I wish that they still offered free driver's education. I had to pay around $300 for drivers ed for my son.
5. What is your news source?
I read most of my news on the internet. I watch Fox news sometimes. I also listen to Glenn Beck. He is great!
6. What sort of people do you think read your blog?
Happy people! Seriously, I think that I appeal people who want to save money and find quality products.
7. If I told you that I had a headache, you would say..........???
That's too bad. Take an Advil.
8. You go to a buffet style restaurant, what is the first food you put on your plate?
I would pick up chicken or ham.
9. If you were stranded on a desert island.... no, we aren't asking that again. Lets put a twist into this. Would you volunteer to be dropped off on a desert island, to be picked up in a month? And you don't get to bring those 3 items, either.
No, are you crazy? I love my life and my flushing toilets.
10. When the sun sets, what are you usually doing?
I am usually helping the kids with their homework.