Monday, September 28, 2009

Meal Planning Monday Sept 28th




I am trying to make easy meals this week. I want to enjoy the nice fall weather!


Monday
Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore ~ my family likes this. Note: I only use 1/2 to 3/4 of the spaghetti sauce. I also add some oregano and basil. Sometimes I add mushrooms near the end ~ last 30 minutes or so.

Tuesday
Tacos


Wednesday
Chili in the crockpot ~ it is starting feel like fall so I thought Chili would be great!


Thursday
Pasta night ~ Trying to keep my budget down at the end of the month.


Friday
Baked Tilipia


Saturday
Steaks ~ on special on my target . 3 steaks cost me only about $7.00


Sunday
Sloppy Joes

Looking for more menu plans then please visit
Org Junkie.

1 comments:

Zonnah said...

Your menu looks yummy :)

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.