Monday, September 14, 2009

Meal Planning Monday Sept 14th



It feels like fall. I am grilling out more this week while the weather is wonderful. I have included links to a couple of my favorite recipes. Here is my plan for the week:

Monday
Beef Stew ~ made in crockpot


Tuesday
Crock Pot Chicken W/ Black Beans and Cream Cheese - a new recipe that I am going to try

Wednesday

Grilled Hamburgers ~ making the most of the great fall weather

Thursday
Leftovers

Friday
Chicken Tacos ~ I like this recipe because I can just pull the cooked chicken out of my freezer. Very easy.

Saturday
Eating at my mom's. No cooking for me!

Sunday

Grilled Pork Chops

Looking for more menu plans then please visit Org Junkie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.