Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ethical Blogging

I wasn't going to bore everyone with an ethical blogging post. Then I read some on other websites and I realized that not every blogger may follow the same rules. So here is my boring post.

I will keep this short and simple. If I receive compensation for a review that I do, I will mention it in that blog post. Something like : Thanks X Company for sending me this item or I received compensation for writing this review from X Company.

I will tell you what my honest opinion is about the product or service. That's it. Boring I know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.