Saturday, September 26, 2009

"Great Games!" Book Review

Who doesn't love having a fun time with family or friends? Playing games is a great cheap way to have fun! My family loves playing games. So I was very excited to be chosen to review the book "Great Games! 175 Games & Activities For Families, Groups, and Children" by Matthew Toone. The book is filled with old time favorite games with new variations and new exciting games.


One of things that I love about this book is that all of games require minimal equipment. You can play all the games with things that you have laying around your house. The instructions are easy to read with step by step directions.

I was initially worried that I might not find fun games for my family in the book. Teenagers are a little harder to entertain. I was very happy to find some wonderful game ideas for my daughter's birthday party. I know that the Digital Scavenger Race will be a great hit at the party. Teenagers love to take pictures with their cell phones.

The "Great Games!" book really has games for all ages and abilities. Mini Bocce is fun game that even toddlers could play while games such as Duel of Words appeal to the older crowd. You can check out a sneak peek inside the book
here.

If you are ready to have an exciting & cheap way to spend quality time with your family then you can purchase "Great Games! 175 Games & Activities For Families, Groups, and Children" at
GreatGamesBook.com for a mere $15.95 .

Thanks to Matthew Toone for providing his book for my review. All opinions in this review are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.