Friday, September 18, 2009

CSN Stores Placemat Set Review

I was very excited when I was contacted by CSN stores to do a product review. CSN has over 200 stores with more than one million products!

Now there are things that I look for when ordering online. I look for selection, service, price affordability, and quality. The service by CSN stores was impeccable. I received notification of my order when placed and again when the order was shipped. My item arrived quickly and very well packaged. The quality is outstanding. CSN stores offers products from leading companies and designers. I found that the prices are very competitive and reasonable.

I received the notNeutral – Season Placemat Set from the dining room furniture store. I love them! My set included 4 placemats. Here is a photo of one of the placemats.



The placemats are constructed of Birch veneer on a thin plywood core, screen printed with a pattern, and then sealed to protect against moisture. They are easy to clean with just a damp cloth. Here is a photo of my table set up for dinner.


My experience with CSN stores was wonderful. I saw dining room furniture and other accessories that I loved. I will definitely look to CSN stores for some of my Christmas shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.