Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday Thunks 9/24


Time for fun with Thursday Thunks So here are the questions for this week:


1.
Does soap or shampoo have to really lather up for you to feel that it cleaned throughly?
Yes, I think so. If it doesn't lather up then I don't feel like I am getting clean. Plus I love to with the bubbles.

2. Do you have a long standing joke with someone that you still laugh about every time you talk to that person?
I love getting together with friends and we laugh about many things. I can't think of a private joke.

3.
Share something that happened to you this past week that was unusual.
My son took out the garbage without me asking. Around our house that is almost a miracle.

4. If you dropped a purple crayon and a green crayon off a roof, which would melt faster in the sun?
Obviously, the purple crayon. I have great scientific evidence to back this up. I just don't know where it is.

5. You are standing in line (grocery store, bank, etc.), and someone gets in line behind you that stinks. The stink is so bad that people in line in front of you turn around and look to see if you are the one causing the stink. Do you cover your nose, hold your breath, breathe through your mouth or just get out of line altogether?
Try to breathe through my mouth and move as quickly as possible.

6. If you dropped your cell phone in the toilet, would you fish it out? If so, how much soap would you use to wash your hands afterwards?
I would fish it out. I did actually did drop my keys in the toilet once when the toilet was flushing. I had no spare key. Luckily the keys didn't go down the drain. I used a lot of soap!!!

7. Sydney Australia dust storm (link). How long do you think it would take you to clean your house after that sort of dust storm?
Wow, dust gets in face and eyes. It can be really horrible to clean up! My house isn't clean now so I don't how long it would take to get clean after a dust storm.

8. Do you think you can dance?
No. This has been verified by many people when I have attempted to dance.

9. You are out to eat and someone across the room is staring at you. Do you get paranoid, try to ignore them, or go find out why they are staring at you?
Ignore them. Maybe they just think that I am one hot mama!

10. Come up with a crazy, wacky Thursday Thunk question
If you could be any person living or dead, who would you be?
I would choose to be the living person. This is from the Pearls before Swine comic. My favorite comic!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.