It's Blog Hop Tuesday! This week's theme is Why Read My Blog?
OK when I saw the theme for this week, my first thought was "Ugh!!" I hate self promoting myself! Oh well, I decided to participate so here goes nothing.
Why read my blog?
1. I try to have fun in my blog! Whether it's being funny or finding something fun.
2. My blog lists great freebies and deals. Who doesn't love something for free?
3. I am a huge garage saler, ebayer, and basic money saver. I try to pass on some of my great ideas to my readers.
4. I do giveaways and reviews of products that I like myself.
5. As a mom of two teenagers, I have a different perspective than moms with younger children. I love reading funny stories and seeing cute photos of little kids on other blogs. It makes me think of when my kids were younger. But you won't find a baby stroller or toddler dress review here.
6. I post often! Usually I do several posts a day.
7. Ok, now I should say that my blog is about my readers. It's really about me. I just love sharing stuff. When I get excited because I signed up for a new freebie, my family is like "oh yeah, another free shampoo sample". But when I share my great freebie find online so others can get it too, then I feel like I am not alone in my quest of saving money. The comments that I get on my blog mean so much to me!
So as Shirley Maclaine put it so eloquently " You like me, you really like me!" Thanks for reading my blog.
Check out some other blogs on the Blog Hop below.
Special thanks to Purell Hand Sanitizer for sponsoring this blog hop.