Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year & Posting

I wanted to wish all my readers a Happy New Year! I started my blog in May and I have learned so much. Thanks for all of your support!

I have not been posting very much the last couple weeks because I have been super busy. My sister is home from California and my brother from Las Vegas. It has been a great family time! Unforunately for my blog, it has meant traveling to many relatives houses. Most of my relatives have slow internet connections which has made posting very hard. I will be back in full swing on Monday! Enjoy your holiday!

1 comments:

Momstart said...

Happy New Year to you too. You always have great deals and things listed here. I look forward to even more this next year

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.