Friday, January 22, 2010

Another Friday Follow Day!!


Wow, I had over 20 new followers from last weeks Friday Follow! Welcome, everyone to my blog. I truly do appreciate everyone who follows me.

So do you want more blog followers? One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families, and Midday Escapades have come up with a new event called Friday Follow. You just sign up on the linky on one of their Follow Friday posts. Then follow as many blogs from the linky as you want to and comment that you are part of Friday Follow. Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow. It is a fun way to get new followers for your blog. Give it a try!

Trendy Treehouse has a new Friday Follow List. You can sign up here.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for following me! I am now following you from Friday Follow!

Mama to 5 said...

signed up to be your Friday follower - I will enjoy your blog because I am a thrifty mama myself! :)

Steph said...

Following from Friday Follow--love this idea!

dealwisemommy said...

Hi from the Follow Friday and Trendy Treehouse team! I have been following your blog for several months now and love it!!

Deal Wise Mommy
http://dealwisemommy.blogspot.com

MisAdventuresofMomof3 said...

New follower from Friday Follow

misadventuresofmomof3.me

kace said...

found your blog on Follow Me Fridays and I lOVE it:) i'm a new follower!!

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

So glad that you joined the Follow Fridays with us. I love your blog.

J.J. said...

what a fun idea!

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.