Thursday, January 7, 2010

HOT ~ British Airways Visa Card Offer = 100,000 Miles

Ok, I usually don't post credit card deals but I thought that this was a great deal. Sign up for a British Airways Visa card and get 50,000 miles. Then when you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months, you get another 50,000 bonus miles. British Airways is in One World Alliance with American Airlines. So you can also use the miles on American Airlines.

The cost of the card is $75 per year. I plan to cancel after my year is up unless they waive the renewal fee. I love to travel so the miles are wonderful to me! If you find credit cards too tempting for overspending then I would discourage you from doing this deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.