Monday, January 25, 2010

Review of Totally Toned Arms by Rylan Duggan


One of my goals for 2010 is to get in better shape physically and lose weight. I was very excited to review the book: Totally Toned Arms: Get Michelle Obama Arms in 21 Days by Rylan Duggan. Seriously, Michelle Obama has the most awesome arms. No under the arm jiggle there!

I expected the book have great exercises for my arms. The big surprise is that about 1/4 of the book is about nutrition. There were some really great ideas on how to eat healthier. As I read through the book, I was impressed with the entire program that was put together by Ryan Duggan. All of the exercises have pictures showing the moves. I found this to be extremely helpful.

From the book cover
:
Discover
• An effective 7 day quick start routine
• A simple, powerful workout plan for only 30 minutes a day
• Easy cardio and strength-training routines that benefit the whole body
• Essential diet secrets
• A maintenance plan that will keep you fit forever

The book price is very reasonably priced at $12.99. If you can't find it at your local bookstore then you can buy
Totally Toned Arms on Amazon.

**Thanks to Anna at Hatchette Book Group for the opportunity to review this book. I did receive a book to review at no charge. **

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.