Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday Mail Bag 10/24

It's Saturday! Time to talk about what I received in the mail this week!

I participated in the Halloween Trick or Treat at Mommy-Files.com . You might have seen this button on my blog.

I wish to send a huge thank you to Andrea at Moody Mama Says for the great Halloween surprises. Here is what I received in my Halloween Trick or Treat box.

Everything is just wonderful. The candy was delicious too!

Other than my great Halloween box, it was a slow week. The only other item I received was a $16 Menard's check.

Hope you got great stuff in your mail too!


5 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow! That's awesome! I'm so glad you enjoyed the Halloween Blog or Treat!

Hope you have a Happy Halloween!

P.S. I have the Blogger's Santa Swap Button up on my blog also!

Andrea Hatfield said...

Sandy,

I am glad you enjoyed everything =) I had a lot of fun shopping for you!

I hope you have a wonderful Halloween too!

Unknown said...

Yay great stuff! Glad you had fun!

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Love that Jack-O-Lantern and that candle looks so pretty. Glad you loved everything.
Happy Halloween!!

jerricaparr said...

I certainly did.
I love the Jack-O-Lantern!! It's really cute!

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.