Monday, October 26, 2009

"Honest Scrap" Blog Award


Another blog award! I received the "Honest Scrap" blog award from Money Saving Secrets Blog. Thanks so much for this great award!

Here are the rules of this award:

1) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.

2) Tell those 7 people that they have been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.

3) Share “10 Honest Things” about myself.

I am passing on this award to the following blogs:

Coupon Teacher
Sincerely, Jenni
Sheilacakes
The Mom Union

Two Peas in a Pie

I Am A Money Magnet
The Thrifty Mama

My ten Honest things are:
1. I am a huge fan of "Lost".
2. I am have been to Disneyland/Disney World more than 25 times!
3. I would rather save my money for something I really want instead of buying a bunch of junk.
4. My family is job #1 and I love them.
5. Pizza is my favorite food.
6. I love to read mystery books.
7. Laundry is my least favorite chore because there is always more laundry.
8. I love to travel and I have been to 48 states. Never been to Louisiana and Mississippi.
9. I drive my car like my mom does. This is not a good thing!
10. I love meeting new people but I am awful at remembering names. Name tags are wonderful.

5 comments:

Randa Derkson said...

Congrats on your blog award!

Crystal @ The Thrifty Mama said...

Total Lost Addict here too! Thanks so much for the award!!

Coupon Teacher said...

Thanks for the award! So hard to pass on, but I will do my best!

Jamie @ I Am A Money Magnet said...

Thank you for the award! I'm honored to be included on your list!

Sincerely Iowa said...

THANKS A BUNCH! I am writing my "acceptance speech" right now! :-)

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.