Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Am Going to the I_Blog Conference



I am so excited to be attending my first blog conference, I_Blog. It is going to be a small conference of great bloggers! The I_Blog conference is going to be held on November 14 -15, 2009 in Perry, Iowa. There are still tickets available here for a mere $75.

The conference is going to be a lot of fun. Creative Memories has signed up to be a sponsor for the event. Every attendee will receive a copy of Creative Memories Storybook Creator ($65 value). Also there are some great speakers lined up! I am looking forward to getting some great ideas on how to market my blog.

The best part is being able to meet and socialize with other bloggers! I get to gab with my friend Heather from My Red Apron. (Big wave to Heather out there in Bloggyland). Being a smaller conference, it will be easier to meet people. Plus there won't be any pushing and shoving! So check out the conference here and I hope to see you there!

3 comments:

A Fist Full of Dandelions said...

I would love to go to a blog conference. I am going to make that a goal for next year.

I just gave you an award on my blog.

Heather said...

Yippy it is coming quick and I can't wait!

Jody said...

Big news! Creative Memories wants to sponsor a blogger! Check out the I_Blog Conference website to learn how to enter!

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.