Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday Blog Hop: Anything that feels good

It's Blog Hop Tuesday! This week's theme is "Anything That Feels Good". Here is a list of 10 things that make me feel good.

1. Playing a board game with my family
2. Enjoying the Fall weather
3. Laughing with my kids while we watch old cartoons on TV
4. Tossing the ball for my dog.
5. Talking with friends
6. A special night out with my hubby
7. Getting a good surprise in the mail
8. Having all the laundry done.
9. Making a new friend
10. Getting a clean bill of health

You can check out other ideas on the Blog Hop below.


MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comments:

Clare & Tim said...

Family board games and surprises in the mail truly are awesome. Great list!

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.