Monday, October 12, 2009

Meal Planning Monday October 12th


I am back from surgery and trying to take it easy this week. With the cold weather here, it is a great time for the slow cooker recipes!

Monday
Grilled pork chops

Tuesday
Awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast ~ this is really good!

Wednesday
Chili in the slow cooker

Thursday
Grilled hamburgers

Friday
Leftovers

Saturday
Slow-Cooked Sweet 'n' Sour Pork ~ new recipe that I am trying this week.

Sunday
Ham

Looking for more menu plans then please visit Org Junkie.

1 comments:

Mom Union said...

And on the 8th day God invented the slow-cooker.

I love my slow-cooker. It had me from Hi-Lo. Thanks for the great recipes. I'll add them to my list.

Kisses, Heather G.

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.