Monday, October 12, 2009

Back From Surgery & Hospital Tales

Hey, I am finally back from my surgery. The great news is that I don't have cancer. Yahoo!! Happy dance all around! The bad news is that I feel like I have been run over by a truck. Seriously, I am so tired and hurt all over.

I was suppose to get out of the hospital on Thursday but on Wednesday I got really sick. So I didn't get out until Saturday afternoon. It drives me crazy to sit around and do nothing! I had a semi private room and I am still much better off than my roomate, Linda. She had been diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer last year and had chemo. After 6 months of remission, she was back in the hospital and the cancer had spread. She was having a hard time and my heart goes out to her.

Nurses and nurses aides deserve every penny that they make. The hospital is definitely not overstaffed and those people were running their butts off.

So I am happy to be back at home! Hopefully my energy will come back soon so I can take advantage of all the great deals! Thanks to everyone who sent me a note or email. They were much appreciated!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I am glad you are okay!

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

Yay that is great news! I am so happy for you! I hope you feel better quickly!

Mom Union said...

I'm so relieved that you're okay. I'm doing the happy dance for you! Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy!
Kisses, Heather G (The Mom Union)

Susan Heim said...

I wish you all the best in your recovery. Take all the time you need to take care of yourself!

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.