Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Book Review ~ Morning Sunshine by Robin Meade


I am sure that you have seen Robin Meade on TV. She is the bubbly host of HLN's show, Morning Express with Robin Meade. Thanks to the Product Review Place and Hachette Book Group, I was offered the opportunity to review Morning Sunshine! How to Radiate Confidence and Feel It Too by Robin Meade.

I must admit that I could use some more confidence in my life. I am not a shy wallflower. But sometimes in a room with a bunch of people that I don't know, I can feel a little awkward. Robin Meade once struggled with self confidence too.

The book is so down to earth. I found myself saying "Yes, I do that!". With chapters such as "Begin the Breakthrough" and "Stop Judging Yourself", Robin starts you on your journey to being a more self-confident person. I love how she includes her personal stories throughout the book. I really enjoyed the book and I hope to use some of things that I learned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.