Monday, October 19, 2009

Meal Planning Monday October 19th


My daughter is appearing in the High School play this week. It really throws a wrench in my meal planning. We may end up eating out several nights.

Monday
Chicken Thai Lettuce Wraps


Tuesday
Marinated Pork Loin ~ my new recipe to try this week

Wednesday
Chili in the slow cooker

Thursday
Awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast ~ easy dinner for the first night of the play

Friday
Eating out

Saturday
Tacos or possible eating out again

Sunday
Leftovers

Looking for more menu plans then please visit Org Junkie.

1 comments:

Lisa Anne said...

I've been meaning to plan out my meals, but have just been to busy. yeah I seem to be using that excuse a lot. I love your blog header and your nav bar. I'm still playing with my nav bar trying to get it just right. LOl

visting from SITS saw you on roll call.

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.