Monday, October 26, 2009

Meal Planning Monday October 26th



Happy Monday! This week I have the opportunity to try something different. I was offered a free month at Relish.com which is a meal planning service. You choose five recipes from a weekly menu list. Then you get the recipes and grocery list. So this week the Monday through Friday meals are from Relish.com . Also I have a couple of great slow cooker recipes!

Monday
Crispy Baked Fish

Tuesday
Sizzling Sirloin Chili / Jack Quesadillas ~ this sounds really good!

Wednesday
Szechwan Shrimp ~ my son loves shrimp so I am sure that this will be his favorite.

Thursday
Flat Tire Chicken Thighs

Friday
Orange Chicken with Squash and new potatoes

Saturday
Apricot Glazed Pork Roast ~ Slow Cooker recipe that my friend recommended to me.

Sunday
Southwestern Chicken & white Bean Soup ~ a new slow cooker recipe

Looking for more menu plans then please visit
Org Junkie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.