Thursday, November 19, 2009

Near East Pearled Couscous Review


Have you ever eaten couscous? Ok, so maybe I live under a rock because I never had. Oh, I have seen it at the grocery store but it seemed like it would be hard to make. So when I was asked to review Near East Pearled Couscous, I was very curious to give it a try. I received a package with three different Near East Couscous products.

Wow, I didn't realize what I had been missing! I made the Basil & Herb Pearled Couscous. It was much easier to make than I thought. I was a little leery to try it because it has a weird green color. One bite and I was sold. This stuff is really good! I have added a new item to my shopping list.


Couscous is low fat and contains fiber so it is very nutrious. My favorite is the Basil & Herb Couscous. I liked the Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil Couscous but not as well. You can get a $1.00 off two Near East products coupon on their website. I recommend giving Near East Pearled Couscous a try!
** I received the products for free for this review. Opinions expressed are my own**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.