Monday, August 3, 2009

Where's My Garden ?

I posted about our visit to the farmers market on Saturday. People might have been surprised that I purchased peppers, tomatoes etc. Doesn't this money saving woman have a garden? Why is she spending money on produce that she could grow herself?

Well, we did have a garden. We are not sure what happened to it. After we were gone in June, we returned to sickly and mostly eaten garden plants. I had hoped that some of the plants might still produce but they are just pitiful. This is the first time that this has happened. So I am jealous of the great garden produce pictures that I see on other blogs.

Oh well, we will try again next year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.