Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday Thunks ~ Stupid Questions You Love To Answer


I found this Thursday Thunks thread and it sounded fun! So here are the questions for this week:

1. Your thoughts on hunting?
I am all for hunting. Yep, Yep, go out there and hunt them bugs. Squash em, squish em. Make sure you get all them bugs! Hunting cute furry little animals?? No! No! Are you crazy? Hurting cute little furry animals who can't fight back.

2. Swine Flu vaccine... will you get it?

I am not sure. Have they tested this vaccine throughly? Hmm..

3. What is one job/profession that you think there are just too many of?

Telemarketers. Really annoying people! I am on that Do Not Call list but I still seem to get alot of calls.

4. I want to go on a diet, what advice will you offer me?
Exercise 5 times a week and eat well balance meals. Hope it works for you! I can never stick with it!

5. You are going out on a date with someone for the very first time. When you get into their car, you see a box of condoms on the floor. What do you do?

Ask myself "What did I see in this guy?" Then get out of car and out of his life as soon as possible.

6. Name something in your bathroom that shouldn't be there.

Coupons. I picked up some coupons at the store and put them in my pocket. Last night I took the coupons out of my pocket and set them on my bathroom counter. Have to file them!

7. What was your Kindergarten teacher like?

Actually, I don't remember my Kindergarten teacher. Nope, nothing.

8. What kind of oil do you use when you cook?

Olive oil. It tastes good and is suppose to be good for you

9. If someone takes an unflattering picture of you and posts it online, do you beg them to take it down or do you laugh at yourself with everyone else?

Might as well laugh with them!

10. What brand of dishwashing soap do you use?

Let's see, I am still on my stockpile of free Dawn dish soap and free Electrasol dishwasher tabs. Free is good.

1 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You make a lot of sense! Loved the responses...

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.