Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday Blog Hop: Time To Laugh

Time for the Tuesday Blog Hop! This week the theme is Time To Laugh. Yes, we can all use a good laugh. So take a few minutes, try the Blog Hop and have a few laughs along the way.

I let my daughter choose a funny picture for the Blog Hop. Here is what she found:








Here is a funny cartoon that I liked . I feel like this some days!


Hope you liked them! Check out my Friday Photo Fun for another laugh. Got a minute then enter my giveaways here. Thanks for stopping by my blog!




MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments:

MadeInCanarias said...

The first picture is really funny!

Bridgette said...

Very funny! :)

The Royal Family said...

I am behind and haven't posted mine yet, but I hope to soon!

:) cute pic!

Saph said...

I like both! :) Pretty funny!

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.