Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday Mail Bag 8/15

I love getting great stuff in the mail or by email. Fun mail is so much better than bills. What did you get the mail this week? Here's what I received:

  • Coupon for Free Mars Candy Bar
  • Sample of Bodycology Raspberries & Cream body lotion
  • Coupon for a Free Gardein entree
  • Coupon for a Free Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt Multipack from Psst - click here to sign up
  • Summer Cool Down gift bag from Yoplait Whips & My Blog Spark - giveaway to start soon!

It was a great week for my mail. I hope you got something fun in your mail too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.