Monday, August 31, 2009

Meal Planning Monday August 31st



Meal planning makes my life so much easier! With the kids back in school, Mondays and Wednesdays are really busy for us. I will be doing more crockpot meals since it is so wonderful to come to dinner already done! This is what I have planned for this week:

Monday
Crockpot Beef Stew

Tuesday
Tacos

Wednesday
Crockpot Pulled Pork Barbeque Sandwiches ~ I use this recipe but I add 1 cup ketchup and 1 cup barbeque sauce instead of the 2 cups of ketchup.


Thursday
Thai Chicken Wraps ~ recipe
here

Friday
Baked Tilipia ~ trying a new recipe

Saturday
Birthday celebrations at my Mom's (3 birthdays to celebrate) and I don't have to cook!

Sunday
Leftovers


Looking for more menu plans then please visit Org Junkie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.