Sunday, August 9, 2009

Spotlight on PR

Spotlight



Welcome to any PR professional visiting my blog. My name is Sandy and I am the owner of Smart Cents Mom. I am a stay at home mom with two teenagers, a husband, and a dog. Things can get crazy at our house but that is what life is all about!


My family has a wide range of interests including outdoor activities, electronic games, books, board games, kitchen gadgets, cool teen stuff, and more. We also love food at our house! You can find out more about me at the PR Info page.

I started my blog at the end of May. It is amazing at how fast my blog has grown. I love sharing deals and talking about products with my readers. You an save money and have fun!

If you are a PR professional, I would love to talk with you about your company or product. Please feel free to email me at
smartcentsmom@yahoo.com .

A big thanks to Spotlight on PR. This was an idea put together by
Feels Like Home and Adrienne's House. A great way to bring bloggers and PR professionals together!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.