Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thurday Thunks ~ Questions 8/27


I found this Thursday Thunks thread and it sounded fun! So here are the questions for this week:

1. Have you ever played
Bullshit?
Never played but sounds like a fun card game.


2. A dog licks you on your face. Are you disgusted or thinking it was sweet?
Once is sweet, multiple times becomes just yucky. My kids let the dog lick them on face all the time. They think it is cute.

3. Tell us about a fun/special memory you have of a grandparent.
This may not qualify as "fun" but it the most memorable experience with my Grandma. When I was about 6, my family went to visit my grandparents in California. My older sister got sick so my parents took her to the hospital. They left me and my older brother with "sweet ole granny".
My brother and I got bored so we decided to play cards. I don't remember the game that we played. It was probably crazy eights or war. Anyways we were playing our game when granny caught us. She was appalled that we were playing cards. We were committing a sin in her house. She grabbed a broom and chased us. Good thing ole granny was slow. We went and hide until my parents came back. Yep, a very special memory!

4. Have you ever pet a rat?
Yuck, you are joking, right? Never and don't want too.

5. If I walked into your kitchen, where are the cups?
In the cupboard, next to the refrigerator.

6. Since you already let me in your home, I found the cup and had water, now where's the bathroom from the kitchen?
Around the corner and down the hall. You are a nosey person, aren't you?

7. Have you ever pet a turtle or tortoise?
Yes, turtles are actually sort of cute. Just remember to wash your hands.

1 comments:

Vanniedosa said...

great answers :) have a nice day!

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.