Sunday, July 26, 2009

Menards Deals 7/26 - 8/9

Menards has good rebate sales this week. Remember to roll your Menards checks into new free items. Only completely free items need a $10 purchase of non-rebate items.

Here are Free After Rebate Items:

Weed & grass Killer 4 pack $5
Free after $5.00 mail in rebate
Limit 4

3" trim brush 0r 2" angle sash brush $4
Free after $4.00 mail in rebate
Limit 2

Car Wash or Tire Shine $5
Free after $5.00 mail in rebate
Limit 3

6'extension cord .75
Free after .75 mail in rebate
Limit 4

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog you've got going here. Thanks.

Have you seen this site about Menards? What do you think?

Sandy S said...

I am glad that you like my blog! I looked at the complaint site. Everyone has a problem with a store at some point. Some of the complaints are more valid than others. I like Menards for their rebates. I always make a copy before I mail the rebate.

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.