Friday, July 24, 2009

Blog Hop



OK, so there is a terrific party going on in Chicago called BlogHer 09 and I am not there! A fat bummer woo! So I could pout & eat chocolate but I am not! I am participating in the Blog Hop hosted by Pensieve and Musings of a Housewife.

Yoohoo! We can all have fun. Even if you are not a blogger, check out the Blog Hop list. There are so many wonderful blogs out there!

Welcome all Blog Hoppers! Glad you stopped by!

I am a mom with two great teenage kids and a wonderful husband.

  • I am a avid bargain hunter and coupon user


  • I love to travel & I have an addiction to Disney


  • For fun, I like to read and play board games


  • I am chatter box in real life


  • I never took typing class so I am a hunt & pecker - aaah!!


  • I have one giveaway going on right now. Check out the top of the right sidebar! If you like what you see, sign up for my feed or become a follower.

    Want to check out the Blog Hopper list? Click
    here.


    7 comments:

    Andrea Hatfield said...

    Nice to "meet" you! Have a great weekend =)

    I would love for you to visit me and comment on my Blog Hop Post:

    http://www.moodymamasays.com/2009/07/23/top-10-reasons-i-am-excited-to-stay-home-with-my-family-this-coming-weekend/

    Nancy M. said...

    Hey! It's nice to visit with you! I love to go places too, especially Disney! I love your blog design.

    Anonymous said...

    Hopping by...agree with you on the love of all things Disney! Thinking about visiting this year. Hope you are having a great weekend.

    Mommie Daze said...

    It is a bummer not being in Chicago at BlogHer! Oh, well. Having fun finding new blogs at the BlogHop.

    sarasophia said...

    Very nice to meet you ma'am! I adore Disney myself (mostly for the songs...I had EVERY Disney movie CD when I was little and know the words to EVERY musical number:) and I have been known to be chatty as well!

    Please stop by to visit hhtp://tout-est-des-roses.blogspot.com and be sure to say hello! I am desperately in need of comments to my first post!!

    <3 sarasophia

    Heather said...

    Happy Hopping! Hope you enjoyed the blog hop!

    Heather

    Hyla said...

    Hello,

    Stopping by from BlogHop! Cute blog!

    Hyla
    http:///greenearthjourney.com

    Post a Comment

    All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

     
    ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

    Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.