Friday, July 17, 2009

Garage Sale Find: Wii Fit

Woo Hoo! I wanted to buy a Wii Fit at Christmas but they were sold out at the stores. The Wii Fit has been available at the stores now but I didn't want to part with $89.99 + tax for no special occasion. I am just too much of a cheapskate!

I was happily browsing my way through a block garage sale when I spotted the Wii Fit. The lady had barely used it because she has foot problems. Price? $50 and no tax!

My kids and I have been having fun playing with our new toy. I like that I am having some fun and getting some exercise at the same time.

Interested in finding some great garage sale finds then check out my garage sale posts here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.