Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blog Hop Tuesday: 3 Things You Didn't Know About Me

I am always amazed at the fascinating things to be found on the Internet. I came across the MckLinky Blog Hop and it sounded like so much fun! A great way to visit new blogs and share items with other people.

The theme for this week is obviously as my title says 3 Things You Didn't Know About Me!


1. I am huge Disney fan. I love going to Disney World and Disneyland. My husband and I went on a Disney Cruise for our honeymoon.

2. I have been to China. My husband was doing some work in China and I was lucky enough to tag along. The highlights of the trip were seeing the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, and Terracotta Warriors. I hope to go back someday.

3. I love to travel. OK, this may not be surprising news after reading the first two items above. When I was younger, my parents took the whole family on a cross country road trip every summer. I think they were crazy! They inspired my love of travel. Some people like to have big houses or fancy cars. I would rather plunk my money down on a National Park road trip or a European vacation. It is what I love to do!



MckLinky Blog Hop

7 comments:

Caravan Trading Group said...

Hi! Nice to meet you through the Blog Hop, which is such a great way to find blogs that we otherwise might never have the chance to see!

We'll be starting a new meme called Small World Saturday on August 1. I hope that you'll join us; it should be lots of fun!

Ali and Carleen from Egypt Everlasting

Marina@EBMR said...

I love Disney too....and hope it will be an annual trip but hubby does not feel the same way :<

P.S. Do bunny hop over to read my 3 "Hey I didn't know that about you' facts and enter 4 great giveaways:http://energizerbunnysmommyreports.blogspot.com/

Stephanie said...

I love Disney too. That company does everything with such class and excellence.

Have you read "How to Be Like Walt"? It's a biography of Walt Disney's life and I enjoyed it quite a bit.

loretta said...

Yay for Disney! Not so sure I'd be as thrilled about a trip to China though.... I'd like to do more traveling at some point now that my kids are getting a bit older and easier to travel with. Now, if the economy would turn around so we could afford a few trips that would be awesome.

matt0701 said...

Hopping by! Thanks for hopping by my blog.

I also love to travel. I'm not sure China would be my idea of a good time, but I'll never know if I don't go there. I really enjoy traveling in the USA.

Night Owl Mama said...

what wonderful experiences you've had I'm keeping my fingers crossed to get to Disney early next yr.

Alli C said...

Thanks for the comment! Sounds like we are two peas in a pod! I am constantly looking at coupons/deals/freebies and I'm trying to sell things on ebay. I want a really rocking blog like this one. Not sure about how to go about it.

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.