Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Upadte: BBW LUV Card

Just wanted to give a quick update on my missing I LUV Bath & Body Works card. I did receive an email from Bath & Body Works saying that my information was in their database for the card. They will be sending out my card and apologized for the delay.

YIPPEE!! I am so happy. Hopefully it will come soon enough that I can get the free gift for Januaury.

If you are still missing your card, I recommend that you do the following:
1. Contact them by using the contact form on their site

2. Call them at 1-800-395-1001 and let them know that you signed up but did not receive your card.

I did both of the above so hopefully it will work for you too. Unfortunately, if you didn't sign up earlier for the BBW LUV Club , you can't get a card now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.