Monday, January 10, 2011

Money Saving Tip: Use Your BBW LUV Card

Did you receive your Bath & Body LUV Club card in the mail ? Remember to run out to the store on any Thursday during the month to get your free item.

What is the free item? The free item for January is your choice of full size Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap.

My daughter received her card but mine has not come. Boo Hoo! I just sent an email to BBW asking them about my card. Unforunately the sign up phase is now over. Hope you signed up when I posted about the club in November.

3 comments:

Saving Our Way said...

I haven't received mine either... let me know what you find out, if you would :-)

Sandy S said...

I checked the Facebook page, it seems like many people did not get their cards. I call the Customer Service # 1-800-395-1001 and pressed 0 to talk to a person. She took my info and said that I shoudl hear something within a week. I will post what I find out.

Tiffany Marquardt said...

have not recieved mine either

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.