Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Favorites : 1-800 Flowers

* Welcome to Friday Favorites! In Friday Favorites, I will be talking about my favorite products and services. These are not paid posts or advertisements. These are real products and services that I personally use and love. *

Wow! I am amazed at the great customer service from 1800Flowers.com! I had won a gift card through a blog contest last year. So I ordered a Christmas centerpiece for my mom. When the centerpiece arrived, some of the lilies had brown spots and looked wilted. So I emailed the 1-800 Flowers customer service. I mentioned what the flowers looked like and offered to send photos.

The next morning, a new centerpiece was delivered at no cost! I was extremely pleased with the service and the quick correction of problem. I knew that when I was ordering flowers again that I would definitely use 1-800 Flowers.

But, wait! Today I received a letter from 1-800 Flowers apologizing again for any inconvenience. They included a $20 gift card to use on a future purchase.

Wow! I am blown away! This company has shown to me that they want me as a customer and that they want their customers to be happy. From this personal experience, I can highly recommend 1-800 Flowers to everyone! I love that they corrected the flower error immediately. Then they went above and beyond my expectations by sending the gift card!

Way to go 1-800 Flowers! You are a Friday Favorite!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.