Sunday, June 21, 2009

Visting St Louis

Instead of taking a long vacation this year, we are visiting prospective colleges for my son. We arrived in St Louis today. Tomorrow we are visiting St Louis University.

St Louis has great free attractions. Today we visited the zoo for free. We found street parking for free. Tomorrow we might visit the City Museum or the Science Station which also have free admission.

It is great that the attractions are free because I splurged on the hotel. We are staying at the Moonrise Hotel. Every review that I saw for this hotel said it was great. It is so cool. I just have to share pictures. I definitely recommend this hotel if you visit St Louis!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.