Monday, June 29, 2009

Sunday at a Flea Market

Well, I did so well at my garage sale in May that I decided to do a flea market. I was selling my overstock coupon items and some collectibles that I had purchased from garage sales.

Well, I did ok. I sold $236 of my stuff. I did a lot better at my garage sale ($850).
But I met a new friend, Mary. My day went much faster because I had someone to talk to. Thanks, Mary.

I was so exhausted when I got home last night that I didn't have the energy to post many deals. So I apologize for that! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.