Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ditch the Charcoal: Flamedisk Review


Do you love the charcoal flavor of the grill but hate the hassle? I am the same way. I love the charcoal flavor but I hate waiting for the coals to heat up. Plus they are messy! I was able to review a new product called Flamedisk. It is faster, easier, and cleaner than charcoal.

I was amazed at how it easy it was to use. I just peeled off the top film, lit the Flamedisk with a match, and started grilling. The Flamedisk fits in any size or shape grill. The package says that the flames last for 45 minutes.

One of the best things about Flamedisk is the portability. It is a small flat disk so it doesn't take up much space. It would be great to take for a picnic at a park or tailgating for your favorite team.

Flamedisk is not very expensive. For more information you can visit the
Flamedisk website. You can purchase Flamedisk at local stores such as Home Depot, sporting goods stores, and Hy Vee. They are also available online at Flamedisk.com or at Amazon.

**I was provided with a free Flamedisk to review. The opinions expressed here are my own**




0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.