Sunday, May 31, 2009

Free Crayola Items at Menards + More

Don't wait! Run to Menards this week! The Crayola items will not last long especially since you can get 10 total.

Crayola Glue Roller, Highlighter, 3d Paint,or Poster Markers-Free after mail in Rebate -Limit 10
Irwin 20" Hand Saw - Free after $10 mail in rebate- Limit 2
Safety Glasses - Free after $3.00 mail in rebate - limit 2
Blue Tarp - Free after $1.75 mail in rebate - limit 2

Here are my purchases:


You do have to buy $10 of non rebate items in order to qualify for the rebates. I bought outdoor bug spray that I needed.

I was really happy!! I can use these for gifts or sell them at my next overstock garage sale!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.