Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tracy Anderson's 30-Day Method Book Review


Book Title: Tracy Anderson's 30-Day Method: The Weight-Loss Kick-Start that Makes Perfection Possible

Format: Hardcover
Publish Date: 9/20/2010
ISBN: 9780446562041


From the book cover: Did you know muscles get bored, just like people do? And did you also know that there's a 9 out of 10 chance that you're working the wrong muscles when you exercise? With Tracy Anderson's 30-Day Method you don't have to worry - her unique workout and eating plan will help you drop the weight and shrink your body in no time.

What Did I think?
It is no secret to anyone that I am trying to lose weight. Ugh, the pounds don't seem to want to come off but they came on so easily! I was very excited to review Tracy Anderson's 30-Day Method.

Fitness books are sometimes hard for me to follow but this one is laid out very nicely. The book has a very good step by step process for the exercises. The book also comes with a DVD which I have not tried yet. Tracy is very motivating in the book. After reading the first chapters, I was ready to dive into the exercises. Make no mistake, the exercises are hard and tiring. I am hoping to stick with them.

My favorite quote from the book is "Sweat is the only fairy dust". Many times we sit around hoping for change. We have to take action for change to happen. Change is hard, exercising is hard but it is worth it in the long run.

Tracy does include a 25 day meal plan and recipes in the book. I found the meal plan to be unrealistic for a normal family. It seemed to full of things that would not work for my family. Also it did not seem like a lot of food for a person to eat. In addition for the first 25 days, there are no substitutions in the meal plan.

Overall, I enjoyed the book. I loved the motivation and I think that the exercises are good. This book has the potential to change your life if you can stick the plan.

**Thanks to Hatchette Book Group for the chance to review this book. No other compensation was given.**


0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.