Thursday, October 28, 2010

Where Have All the Freebies Gone?

You may have noticed that I have not been posting as many freebie items. That is because I have started a new site: Best Free Samples By Mail. I will be posting my freebie posts on that blog. I am still fixing up the new site but it is looking pretty good. I am doing the work myself rather than spending money on a web designer. Best Free Samples by Mail will only have freebie postings.

So what will I be posting here? I will be posting restaurant savings, store deals, recipes, giveaways, craft ideas, and more! I just felt that this site was getting too cluttered with freebie posts. Hopefully you will consider following my new site too!

THANKS!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.