Thursday, August 26, 2010

Get Free Mrs. Fields Cookies!!


Here is a great deal!! Just refer 3 friends to sign up for the Mrs Fields mailing list and when they sign up, you will get free cookies shipped to your door! Woo Hoo!! The more friends that sign up , the bigger the cookie package that you will receive.

Can you help me earn some free cookies?? Please leave your email or let me know if it is in your blogger profile or contact me (smartcentsmom (at) yahoo (dot) com) if you want a referral so you can pass on to your friends to earn some free cookies for yourself too!

Sorry, I can only send the referral through email.
Thanks!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can count me in!
jonandjen10@gmail.com

Thanks!

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.