Tuesday, May 18, 2010

That Was Fast!! OfficeMax Freebies Arrived

So I just sat down at the computer when the doorbell rang. On my front step were 2 huge boxes. My OfficeMax freebies arrived. Wow, I had ordered yesterday. Obviously they were filled from my local store but that was still fast!

Anyway I will never need envelopes again. I ordered the 6 boxes of envelopes and I never really looked to see how many were in each box. Each box has 500 envelopes!! Also the ring binders are very sturdy and come in such great colors. Love them too! Last but least I received my black sharpies. Great for making garage sale signs or kids school projects.

You can still get these free (money comes back as MaxPerks). Click here to see my post from yesterday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.