Monday, October 5, 2009

Meal Planning Monday October 5th




Ok, this was my plan ahead week. I go in for surgery tommorrow and my husband will be in charge of cooking. So I wanted to make sure that he had easy meals to make.

So I cooked up some chicken breasts. I chopped some chicken into pieces and shredded some chicken also. Then I browned several pounds of ground beef. I put all of these in packages in the freezer.


Monday
The rest of the family is going out to eat. I can't have any food today so I didn't want the smell of food to make me even more hungry.

Tuesday
Barbeque Chicken sandwiches - using the shredded chicken from the freezer

Wednesday
Hamburgers - easy for my husband to grill


Thursday
Steaks - got them on sale at Target

Friday

Tacos


Saturday
I should be back home. So I will make the unstuffed pepper skillet


Sunday
Pot Roast

Looking for more menu plans then please visit
Org Junkie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.