Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cheap Party Favor Idea

What a cute idea! See my little potted impatiens plant.




My husband and I attended a wedding on Saturday. At the reception, these cute little potted plants were placed around on the dining tables. .Every guest was allowed to take one home.

I thought that it was a neat idea for a party favor. These can be made very cheaply! The pot is only 2 1/2 inches tall. They would make great party favors for a wedding or anniversary. Also they could be used as a craft idea for a kids birthday party and every child would have a party favor to take home. When using for a kids party, I would skip the bow and tag. Instead let the kids use paint to decorate their pot.

Party favors don’t have to be expensive to be fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All commments are moderated. Do not be alarmed if your comment does not appear right away.

 
ss_blog_claim=49eb50ef08c1be1f6cc3303f58152710

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.